Campaign to disclose the Breathless brand in Brazil through the DJ Alok concert
Breathless is an all-inclusive, adult-only brand that has entertainment among its primary focus.
Breathless is an all-inclusive-only brand that has entertainment among its primary focus. We had the challenge of strengthening the brand in the B2B and B2C markets by reaching out to end consumers, operators and travel agents, increasing the number of hotel nights by 20%. In the B2B market, the main challenge was training trade professionals and helping them sell the product from an extensive range of Cancun hotel and resort options. As for the B2C market, the goal was to attract potential travelers and engage them with the brand.
In a period when the Brazilian market faced several challenges, such as the increase in the cost of diesel, the World Cup in Russia and the increase of the dollar, it took a dose of creativity to attract Brazilian travelers for international leisure travel.
- Brand-focused training, making travel agents more confident at the time of sale and enhancing the resort image
- Press release for vehicles focused on arts, tourism, gastronomy, culture and varieties
- Investment in public-focused social networking campaigns that identify with DJ Alok and create an exclusive online page with hotel and show information
- Campaigns cooperated with leading Operators and Online Agencies (OTAs)
- Creation of collateral materials to support actions with the trade: leaflets, gifts, sunglasses and promotional material
- 950 travel agents and operators trained in 2 months campaign
- More than 1 million views in digital campaigns
- Media return of more than $ 250K
- Brand recognition and increased occupancy of rooms from 10% to 62%, Brazilian guests only
- The overall promotion significantly expanded Breathless’s occupation during the show period and for future dates